Hi my name is Curtis Klish.
I started MultiCraft Realty because I, Curtis Klish, vowed to always care about my clients. Before starting MultiCraft Realty, I worked for other real estate agencies that seemed to be so focused on charging fees – from both the client and the realtor (me)! After a great deal of thought, and lengthy discussions with my wife, I decided to offer superior services at a lower cost, both benefiting my clients. Here are five keys to working with me:
- Honesty: Title insurance companies are not all the same and they are designed to protect YOU if something goes wrong during the transaction. What if I told you many real estate companies own their own title companies? How is that honest?
- Transparency: Fees are a huge part of most real estate companies bottom line (for the brokers anyways). We have very limited fees on the listing side – in many cases, less than $300.
- Appreciation: We also offer discounts for repeat clients. If you have used any of our services in the past — whether a storage unit, residential rental, buying or selling your home — you will be eligible for a discount on the sale of your home.
- Accessible: When working with MultiCraft Realty, you only deal with one person: me.
- Local: Shop local, support local. That is my motto – hopefully that is your motto too.
My real estate career started in Marquette, Michigan when I bought a house for $32,000 with the help from my mother and father. I was going to school to get my bachelor of science in Criminal Justice. After I graduated, I had to sell it. Ultimately, I sold it for more money than I would have made for my first year in law enforcement!
After this quick realization, I decided to purchase a condo in Colorado (along with my soon-to-be wife Sarah) and flipped it after the ski season ended. After yet another successful transaction, we flipped many homes over the next few years. Due to the volume of “flips,” I had to become a realtor to process them quicker, however the real estate office was keeping all my profits and I was doing all the work. The next year I passed my test to become a Broker in the State of Wisconsin. This was the start of MultiCraft Realty.
Sarah and I later married and had two beautiful kids, Caiya Lou & Colby John. We enjoy spending time together camping, biking, boating, tubing, skiing, soccer, snowboarding, hiking, and road trips.